Reiki helps to open one’s self to channel spiritual universal energy for themselves and to help others by the placing of their hands on the body to amplify the body’s natural healing process.
The Usui System of Natural Healing is based on the teachings of Mikao Usui of Japan who reconnected with the forgotten healing techniques of the past.
Benefits of Reiki
- Working on your energy systems
- Freeing areas of blockage
- Assists in pain relief
- Increases healing in conjunction with modern medicine
- Brings about awareness of basic issues
- In some cases helps cure or brings about remission of terminal illness and assists in speedy recovery and or a peaceful transition.
- Relaxing and invigorating.
- Working with Reiki one may experience a stronger self-healing in various ways and increases one’s personal growth
Time: 10 am - 5 pm
- Sat 12 Aug
- Sat 4 Nov
Level 2Cost: $100
- Sat 9 Sept
Level 3 - Teachers
Sat 17 and Sun 18 June,
Day 1: Integrate and have an understanding of the process of being a Teacher/ Healer
Day 2: Integrate and have an understanding of the process of being a Teacher/ Healer
This is your way of making a stronger commitment to your own Personal Healing as well as the information to offer to other, along with practice and gaining confidence re attunements for each Reiki Level, along with other pertaining information and guidance that may be required on the day, including your Personal Teachers Attunement/ enabling you to Facilitate and share all levels of Reiki with others.
Programs can be booked at other times as the needed.
Visit Jeanette's website for dates
Phone Jeanette for all queries and bookings on 0411 034 177